Even though summer is coming to a halt, this is still a perfect recipe for our warmer autumn months. The bananas and pecans are full of flavor and a delicious source of fiber!
(serving size: 6)
4 bananas (ripe, peeled, cut into rounds and freeze overnight)
1/2 c Latch onto Health Oat Mylk or milk of choice
1/3 c chopped pecans
- Cut peeled ripe bananas and place them in a freezer-safe container overnight.
- Place frozen bananas and oat mylk in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, add more mylk.
- Pour the banana-mylk mixture into a cold bowl.
- Add half of the chopped pecans and mix well with a spatula.
- Place banana mixture into your popsicle molds and top with chopped pecans.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Leave A Comment