Postpartum Doula: Planning for the “4th trimester” during the prenatal period and building confidence alongside you through the first three months of your baby’s life.
I’m available to you 24/7 via e-mail, phone, text message or video chat upon signed contract.
During a day or evening shift (2 hrs minimum), I will observe feedings, meal prep, speak with you, tidy up, baby’s laundry etc. You may like 2 to 5 visits the first few weeks, then fewer visits the following weeks until 3 months+. We will adjust the schedule as needed.
Investment: $35-$85/hour (price based on duties, day/evening hours, and location)
Postpartum Services Includes:
- Mom, partner, and newborn education
- Newborn safety
- Breastfeeding and bottle feeding education and guidance
- Light house tidying
- Laundry assistance
- Light errands
- Meal prep and cooking
- Caring for mom
- Recommendations for services outside my scope
- Other tasks which may assist you to bond and feed your baby until baby is about 3 months old. At this point, my role sometimes transitions to part-time/full-time childcare.
Prenatal/Postpartum Doula Visit: $150/session
- 90-minute session to receive childbirth education, baby care, baby safety and create a customized birth or postpartum plan
- Follow-up email with resources and customized birth or postpartum plan
- Book as many sessions as you would like
Christina has been extremely helpful to my family during the birth and development of our 2 children. She has consistently offered helpful expert advice regarding breastfeeding and other baby topics. She has been comforting and helped put my wife at ease during stressful times as a mother. She has also given my wife confidence as a mother . We are grateful for her!
Sacred Ceremonial Closing
This ceremony is to help restore and usher the birthing person back into their new normal. Healing herbs, massage, warmth and firm pressure help bring circulation back to the womb and whole body to renew health and strength.
Length: 3.5 hours total
Cost: $400 within 2 hours + $25 per additional hour; $100 non-refundable deposit
Sacred Ceremonial Closing Benefits:
- Honor birthing person
- Make space for mind, body and soul transformation into motherhood
- Guides bones back into place, helps pelvic organs shift and uterus to shrink back down, and stimulates blood flow
- Helps grief and fear after baby loss
- Postpartum wellness: community, nutrition, bodywork, warmth and rest
- Enhance bonding with baby
- Aid in restoring mother
- Prevents ailments in old age
- Helps provide closure physically and spiritually
- Vaginal birth: ~1 week postpartum+ (no postpartum year limit)
- Baby loss: ~1 week+ (no postpartum year limit)
- Cesarean section birth: ~6 weeks postpartum+ (no postpartum year limit)
Sacred Ceremonial Closing Includes:
- Ritual steam (yoni steam/sitz bath)
- Herbal bath
- Bodywork (massage)
- Abdominal press
- Sacred ceremonial closing
- Belly binding