Tawana Johnson, Certified Birth & Postpartum Doula
Virtual & In-person
Tawana is a Certified Birth and Postpartum doula with additional training as a Master Herbalist, herbal medicine in pregnancy, prenatal massage, infant reflexology, and belly binding. She is a mother of four and has been providing care to women and families for over 20 years. She has a passion for helping women navigate through the dynamics of pregnancy and breastfeeding, being an advocate, and providing evidence-based information.
Tawana uses her various talents and experiences to assist women and their families during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. Every woman deserves to be supported and have a safe and empowering experience.
Trainings & Certifications:
- Certified Birth Doula, Madreilla 11/16-present
- Massage for Laboring Women, Madreilla 11/16-present
- Certified Postpartum Doula, Madreilla 12/16 – present
- Basic Life Support CPR and AED, American Heart Association 3/96-present
- Master Herbalist, IOA 7/19-present
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator, Natural Skincare Chick LLC 4/20-present
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Herbs & Nutrition, Divine Birth and Wisdom 4/20-present
- Postpartum Belly Binding, La Matriz Birth 9/20-present
- TENS for Labor, Doulaversity 6/21-present