Tawana Johnson, Certified Birth & Postpartum Doula
Virtual & In-person
Tawana is a Certified Birth and Postpartum doula with additional training as a Master Herbalist, herbal medicine in pregnancy, prenatal massage, infant reflexology, and belly binding. She is a mother of four and has been providing care to women and families for over 20 years. She has a passion for helping women navigate through the dynamics of pregnancy and breastfeeding, being an advocate, and providing evidence-based information.
Tawana uses her various talents and experiences to assist women and their families during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. Every woman deserves to be supported and have a safe and empowering experience.
Trainings & Certifications:
- Certified Birth Doula, Madreilla (11/16-Present)
- Massage for Laboring Women, Madreilla (11/16-Present)
- Certified Postpartum Doula, Madreilla (12/16-Present)
- Basic Life Support CPR and AED, American Heart Association (3/96-Present)
- Master Herbalist, IOA (7/19-Present)
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator, Natural Skincare Chick LLC (4/20-Present)
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Herbs & Nutrition, Divine Birth and Wisdom (4/20-Present)
- Postpartum Belly Binding, La Matriz Birth (9/20-Present)
- TENS for Labor, Doulaversity (6/21-Present)